Patio Pavers & Their Advantages
Brick Patio Pavers:Brick patio pavers are the most common types of pavers used for patios, walkways, paths, or driveways. They are available in many different shapes, sizes, and shades. They can be used to make eye-pleasing patterns for traditional, modern, or even Mediterranean landscapes. They are known for being:
- Strong and durable in a variety of environments, climates, and traffic areas
- Flexible in terms of where they are used and the installation conditions required for a nice finished product
- Simple to install in a lower amount of time
- Low maintenance for homeowners that don’t like spending much time maintaining their hardscaping
Concrete Patio Pavers:Concrete patio pavers offer something different from poured concrete with the same durability and longevity of concrete. There are two main types of them: ones that interlock and architectural slab concrete. Interlocking pavers work just about anywhere in your yard. Architectural slab concrete isn’t suitable for driveway use but works well just about anywhere else. These types of pavers are:
- Versatile for patio use and available in a wide variety of pattern and color options to match your style
- Durable in a variety of weather conditions and usage patterns
- Easy to maintain with regular sweeping and hosing down with a garden hose
- Very easy to repair if one or a portion is damaged. Interlocking concrete patio pavers can be removed and replaced without doing any damage to the rest of the patio.
- Available in just about any color.