Reasons to Consider a Paver Patio
- Lower Costs for Material & Installation: The cost of concrete pavers are much less than other types of paving products because they are manufactured with machines as compared to other naturally occurring products. Concrete pavers are usually less expensive than clay pavers, granite pavers or sandstone pavers. When considering maintenance and replacement costs, concrete pavers are an economical long-term alternative to other types of paving options. For very small and simple projects cost can be lowered even by a home owner installing the paver patio themselves.
- Varieties of Shapes and Colors: Concrete pavers come in an endless number of styles and color possibilities, giving you many options for your paver patio. Concrete pavers are manufactured to look like natural paving materials. Some of the different styles include stone-like pavers and clay brick-like pavers. Light colored pavers offer a cooler surface. The earth tone colors harmonize with any decor, blending naturally into the landscape, and providing elegance, grace, beauty, and functionality. The same project can use two or more different colors of concrete pavers in addition to a mix of different textures.
- Durability & Flexibility: Concrete pavers are manufactured in a steel mold under exacting factory conditions & tight dimensional tolerances, resulting in a paver patio that is many times stronger than regular poured concrete and more durable than black asphalt. They can withstand years of abuse and last for generations. In addition these interlocking paving units allows for expansion and contraction without producing surface cracks unlike monolithic concrete surfaces and stamped concrete. Each unit has joints that allow for a small amount of movement without cracking.
- Very Easy Maintenance: A paver patio is low-maintenance and offers lower life-cycle costs than any other paving products (such as Asphalt, poured concrete, and stamped concrete). Paver patios are easily kept by regular sweeping and occasional rinsing. Tough stains can be removed with a power washer with appropriate cleaning solutions or a simple spot treatment with a brush, cleaning solvent, and water. Pavers can be repaired by lifting the affected area, regrading and compacting the base and bedding sand and reinstalling the same pavers. It is an inexpensive procedure that leaves no unsightly repair patches.
- More Weather Resistant: Paver Patios can be in any climate and can be walked on right after installation. Cracking, which is common with traditional asphalt and concrete pavements, is not a issue with interlocking concrete pavers because of the joints between the pavers. Interlocking concrete pavers are a flexible system and allow for movement, they are almost indestructible, the pavement system moves in unison with the earth’s usual tendency to swell and contract over the long term thus avoiding any serious damage. Wind, rain, and snow won’t break down these bad boys.
Looking for Expert Paver Patio Installation in Middlesex County?
Jireh Landscaping and Tree Service has been a full service residential and commercial tree or stump removal, landscaping and hardscaping, mulching, sod seeding, top soil, fertilization, pruning, decorative stone, fall and spring cleanup, weed control, lawn aeration and gutter cleaning company in Central NJ operating since 1995. We serve the Middlesex County, New Jersey area in towns such as North Brunswick, South Brunswick, Edison, Old Bridge, and many more.